Make a mixture of natural yogurt, sunflower oil, and lemon juice – blend it well – apply it to your face -wash off gently and pat dry… you will have a beautiful complexion! Yogurt has lactic acid for exfoliating, sunflower oil seals in moisture and lemon juice is a natural whitener that prevents age spots.
1. Smash the banana with a fork.
2. Incorporate the honey into the banana.
3. Add several drops of juice from a lemon or an orange.
4. Spread evenly on your face.
5. Relax for 15 minutes and rinse the mask off.
1. Crack open an egg and remove the egg white and yolk.
2. Carefully peel back the inner shell's "skin"
3. Put the skin right over the pimple.
4. Continue removing the shell's "skin" and placing on your face until all of your acne is covered.
5. Let the egg's "skin" work on your skin for 15 minutes.
6. Peel the egg's "skin" off of your face and see the impurities go with it!
7. Make sure to moisturize well after this (since it is a dermabrasion treatment).
Blotchiness Tx - Mask
1. Beat the egg white until frothy.
2. Beat in the juice from half a lemon.
3. Cover your face with the mask.
4. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes.
5. Rinse off your face with warm water.
blackheads are caused by hair follicles that are trapped beneath your skin's surface. If you pop you pimples or blackheads, you can cause damage to your skin, and even worse, you can potentially poison yourself because the puss can get into your bloodstream and go straight to your brain.
1. Mix together the epsom salt and water.
2. Wash the area with blackheads or pimples with the solution.
Pantry Spa Tip: You can also make a scrub by taking epsom salt and adding a few drops of water and a little honey... this scrub works well to kill and clear up your blackheads and pimples!